Saturday, June 09, 2007

Thanks to my new jeep and my neighbors I have been to the beach a lot this year. Each time I’m thrilled to see some type of cool wild life yesterday was no exception

Why are these people out of the water



photo of a bull shark thanks to a search on google

The life guards earned their money in my eyes when they blew the whistle letting us know about this shark. Seems this “little” guy had been moving up and down the coast all day. The guards think it was a bull shark and that it may have been between 12 and 14 feet long.

Sharks are an important part of the ecosystem. They are to be respected and as far as I'm concerned feared but this shark had every right to be where it was, the ocean after all is its home.



2 comments:

Tony Plutonium said...

Would you be so kind as to respectfully request that Mr. Shark move his butt on down the beach before we come out this weekend? Thanks! ;-)

Cindy Lee said...

I have asked Mr shark to head on out of here but sharks tend to not listen. My advice is to be very careful at dawn and dusk.

Have a great time!!