Friday, August 24, 2007

Its almost midnight and I should be in bed sleeping but my cousin woke me up with a call and now I'm wide awake with too many things running through my head.

Today has been a good day. It was relatively cool so I did a little work outside. While cutting my grass I met one of my new neighbours and had conversations with three others that I had not seen in a while. It took three hours to cut the grass. When the grass was done I set about fixing a leak in the up stairs bathroom. this particular leak had been going on for somewhere around 8 months I had been putting off fixing it because I wasn't sure how hard it would be to fix, you never can tell with these things, it took ten minutes. Everything I did today went off with out a hitch. That doesn't happen very often. I went to bed feeling good.

My cousin called tonight to tell me that my aunt was in the hospital with a broken leg. My aunt is going to be fine but an older friend of mine died Wednesday and the two things are weighing on my mind. I keep thinking "life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get" or "life is a rollercoaster it has its ups and downs".

No comments: