Friday, September 07, 2007

  • To me it feels so calm on the Outer Banks right now. The air is “cooler” (a relative term), the sun is sinking further in the south and has gone from a harsh white to a more friendly soft white. There has been a steady NE wind and when I drive on the beach road or bypass the air smells of sea spray. Even on the bypass my Jeep windows become soiled with sea spray. There are far fewer people on the beach this week and traffic is much better. I went to the grocery store and did not have to wait in line. I love this time of year!!
  • I was looking at the girl dog yesterday and noticed a faint touch of white on her muzzle that I had not seen before. She is so active that I never think of her as being “middle aged” but she will be 6 years old next month. The only disadvantage that I can see to having a dog is that they age to fast.
  • I am a planner and my mother has talked my sister-n-law and me into taking her to Las Vegas we will be going in February. I am also planning a trip to Wheat Ridge Colorado in either the late spring or early fall of 2008. If any one who reads this has any to do’s or not to do’s or any advice on where to stay and what to do feel free to comment.

No comments: