Wednesday, September 19, 2007


What can I say fall on the Outer Banks

Can’t complain about the weather on the Banks lately, other than the lack of rain it’s been perfect. I’ve been devoting an hour every day to yard work and it shows. I’m going to take on the shed next week, that a scary job. I’m also getting things in the house ship shape for the winter. I just seem to have soooo much energy in the fall!

I’m going to be heading up to the mountains in October to get my fall fix. Hopefully there will be some fall color. From what I’ve been hearing the fall colors could be here early and be gone fast. Anyone thinking about hitting the parkway should check out their site for park information Welcome to the Blue Ridge Parkway and this site for peak information Virtual Blue Ridge Parkway Guide .

No comments: