Monday, November 17, 2008

Today we had snow! Well actually it was more like the world had a bad case of dandruff but it was white and it did come from a cloudy sky. I’m not really wanting a cold snowy winter but it will be nice to see a little snow.

I had a good weekend. I spent both days enjoying food and the company of friends. I also took the scenic route around Floyd County to get to some friends house on Sunday and again on my way home that evening. I find it difficult to locate land marks while driving winding county roads at night; I call that taking the scenic route.



There was some progress on my cabin today. They started putting up the logs and my builder says weather permitting the walls should be done by the end of the week. Could be a good week; could be an even better week if one of my job inquires works out.

No comments: