Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One of these days, when the stars align just right I will be moving into a little 750sf cabin that I am having built. For the past few days I have been sick. The stay in the bed except to do what has to be done sick. The, if I still lived at the beach one of my boys would have had to feed the dogs and wait on me hand and foot, sick. Today I realized one of the disadvantages of a small house; there is no place to hide stuff. I had to wash cloths while I was sick but I did not fold them. They are piled on a bed in the back room. Dishes got put in the dishwasher that I seldom use. Thank goodness the new kitchen will have a dishwasher. The house looks cluttered, not very presentable. I am living in a small house but it is bigger than the cabin is. I can imagine what the cabin would look like after 2 days of me being sick. The moral of this story is that if someone is not family or a really good friend, they can’t come to my house if I’m sick. Period!!

No comments: