Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good morning campers, long time no write.

It’s promising to be a nice day here in the country. I was awakened at 6:15 this morning to a lighter sky and the singing of birds. It’s all so poetic this being awakened by nature until one takes into account that I worked Wednesday and Thursday from 7 at night to 8 or so in the morning. This schedule made my Friday “day off” just a day to kinda recoup and I had hoped to sleep in today(Saturday). On days when I want to sleep in and I can’t I am reminded of a window commercial that I saw a long time ago where you see this guy sleeping under an open window, there is a gentle breeze, kids are playing, birds are singing and in the distance there is the sound of a lawnmower. It’s just a perfect weekend morning scene. The guy underneath the window sits up, grabs hold of the window and closes it. All becomes quiet and the guy goes back to sleep. I tried that this morning but I had slept over 5 hours yesterday afternoon and I was wide awake at 6...15...in the morning. ugh.

Oh well it’s gonna be a busy day, I might as well start early and it is a very nice morning for the dogs and I to take a walk, then I can hook up the trailer and drop it off at the property for tomorrow, then head up to the grocery store and the feed store before I………..

I was talking to my cousin last night she wants to come down for a week. I told her she is more than welcome but remember there is not a lot “to do” around here, of course that does depend on what you mean by “to do”.

No comments: