Thursday, January 07, 2010

It’s another day in paradise with cold temps, no sun and a good chance of snow but although it is cold it is warmer than it has been sooo if this warm up continues and we get the mid January thaw that seems to come every year I will be really happy. I am ready for the thaw. I am hoping for a little sun and a chance to get out side. I am in need of a little fresh air and I want to try out the electric chain saw I recently ordered. I am looking forward to putting it to the test. A friend loaned me his electric saw and it was so easy to use that I ordered one for myself. Burning wood is a great way to heat the house but it is a hard work and I am hoping this will make it a little easier. I know I will need a gas saw but this will help with the stuff that is already cut and just too big for my stove. Its relativity quiet, light and easy to use, the only draw back is that it has an extension cord.

No comments: