Friday, January 08, 2010

The weather around here has been shall we say.. nippy, but today at least the sun was out . I can take the cold but the lack of sun is a true downer for me. Any way it has been too cold to spend any unnecessary time out side and I have a touch of cabin fever at least this year it’s in a real cabin. Well as I am sitting around in what should be the cleanest house on the block, its not I hate house work, I have been thinking of gardening. I know, I know, there is dry wall that needs to be finished and then trim that needs to be put up along with a wall of cabinets that needs to be started, I mean I have tons of things that need to be done inside and I should not even be thinking of gardening but I am; sooo today I made a kitchen composting box. I don’t know how well it will work but what the heck I’m gonna give it a try.

I took a spair storage container
Put a bunch of holes in it...
added some paper (brown stuff)
and some kitchen waste

and in a few months I shall see what I get....

to be continued..........

No comments: