Sunday, December 25, 2005

Last night, Christmas Eve, the boys my mother and I enjoyed good cheer and a “simple” meal of meat, vegetables, bread and pie (the 4 food groups). Movies were watched and all and all Christmas Eve was a great time spent with family.

This morning, Christmas, we broke from tradition still full from or “simple” Christmas Eve meal and by a vote of 4 to 1 we skipped the breakfast at The Jolly Roger. After remembering why Christmas is celebrated, presents were opened hug’s were given and the house was happy. By 10am my oldest announced that he was ready to go back to his house and get some sleep. The middle son wanted to go visit friends. The youngest son wanted to try out his new video games and my mother nicely announced that she to wanted to go home and rest (I think she just wanted to go home and play with her stuff). Per moms request I took her home.

At this time the boys are at their father’s house and will be there for the rest of the day. I’m sitting down at the computer writing to my blog. The house is quiet, the dogs are at my feet and music plays quietly in the background, all is good on this Christmas day

No comments: