Thursday, March 02, 2006

tagged by a cold

Saturday night I went to work feeling just fine, did my 12 hour shift, went home took a shower and went to bed. When I awoke Sunday afternoon I had a stuffy nose and did not feel that well but I wasn’t sick enough to miss work. That changed by the time my Sunday night shift was over. Folks I haven’t had a real cold in a long time and I don’t ever want another one. I spent my three days off in bed and today I’m feeling better but not well enough to go to work. I have sent my son to get more Puffs (with lotion) Lysol spray and orange juice. Today I will piddle around the house do a little laundry, watch some movies, try to read my book (not easy with a cold) and just get my (roll of the eyes) strength back. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go back to work. Working PRN has its draw backs and no sick pay is one of them.

(hopefully I have not "tagged" anyone with this cold)

No comments: