Friday, July 20, 2007

In the past 7 days I have worked 82 hours. That’s a lot of hours but it’s ok because today starts my 2 week vacation. I will be spending 10 days in the VA mountains, ahhh cool nights and warm days (at least that is what I’m hoping for). Now I haven’t posted any beach photos recently so I thought that before I go I would post a few shots I took a couple of weeks ago.




the photos above are of skim boarders. Parents and grandparents don’t try to teach your kids how to skim board if you have never been on one yourself. I can’t tell you how many broken bones and sprained whatever's we have seen in the ED because of older folks trying to teach the younger ones to skim board. One grand parent recently had to schooch back to the car on their bumm accompanied by a gaggle of grand children after trying to “teach” the kids to use one. Notice the age of the skim boarders.


Now these are two activities we less agile older folks (and younger) can enjoy

Looks like rain today, much needed but I’m packing the trailer today in hopes of an early start tomorrow. Yaw be good.




1 comment:

cc said...

hope you're having a great time in the mountains. My tomato plant finally flowered. its BEAUTIFUL!!!!