Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This photo is a little out of focus but this is the first cherry tomato of the season and I ate it right after I took this shot!

We are getting some much needed rain today. The plants in the garden are looking green and succulent. Rain does that, cleans the air making the color of the foliage seem more vibrant and the air smell fresh. Rain also gives me an excuse to stay inside and do nothing. Today I’m being lazy and watching the all day marathon of “Dead Like Me”. The dogs make me go outside from time to time but for the most part my butt has been planted in my big comfy recliner. I should really be reading. I have 2 Nat.-Geos. and a few publications I need to read but I just cant get into it today. I think it’s because I have been so busy lately. My psyche just needs a rest and it’s taking advantage of the cloudy skies. Well I’m back to the recliner, who knows I might even take a nap.


No comments: