Thursday, August 18, 2005

*The weather channel and my front porch thermometer both say its nearly 80 degrees out side but with the humidity at only 60% for the first time in a long time I was able to sit on the pouch with the dogs and enjoy a cup of coffee.

*According to Netscape’s what’s new a radio station in Kentucky , WUKY-91.3 FM cancelled Garrison Keillor's "The Writer's Almanac" radio show because it had the word "breast" in it now in all fairness the radio station cancelled the cancellation but only after people objected. We live in a strange country. I love it but it’s strange.

*Went to Doug Thompson’s blog the Blueridge Muse http://www.blueridgemuse.com/ from there I went on an adventure in cyberspace looking for the video he did on 911. The one he had link to would not down load on my computer but looking for one that would was well worth the effort. The video is a very well made montage of the first few hours of 9-11. I found it by putting “world trade center Doug Thompson” in the search box.

*Well I’m off. Have to get dressed and take mom out to get some early morning diagnostic testing done.

No comments: