Sunday, February 05, 2006


Where has the time gone? Its Sunday already, Super Bowl Sunday at that. I would say that my family in PA is happy at this point Pittsburgh is up 14 to 3. We are 5 days into February Punxsutawney Phil has forecast 6 more weeks of winter which I guess makes sense seeing how the first day of spring is March 20th and that’s just a little over 6 weeks from now. I never did trust that rodent’s forecast but I do like the movie “Groundhog Day”. (Damm I’m glad I’m not a foot ball player, Sea Hawk player 86 just got hit hard!) Well anyway things here on the Banks have been good weather wise, this morning was sunny but it was windy and with a temperature of 45 degrees that made it a bit cold but it was good weather to fly a kite. Now you would not find me flying a kite this time of year but the folks in this picture seemed to be having fun.


Well back to the game. Go Pittsburgh!!

Addendum: I have some happy family members, half of them would have been happier if the Eagles had made it to the Super Bowl and one would have liked to have seen the Cowboys there

No comments: