Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another long two weeks has gone by but this has been a less than enjoyable one for my family. My sister’s 21 year old son died on the 22nd of May in Mobile AL. As could be expected my sister took it very hard and I was asked to make the arrangements. Needless to say it was a bit of a logistical nightmare I live in North Carolina, the boys father lives in Atlanta GA and my sister lives in Biloxi MS. I have found out why there are funeral directors. If not for Rick of the Ascension Funeral home in Mobile I don’t know what I would have done. He helped me coordinate this whole mess and now my sister can have some closure. In her mind her son is at peace.

Jason Couch
August 29, 1994 - May 22, 2006.

2 comments:

Tony Plutonium said...

Sounds like a very tough couple of weeks. I know your sister probably doesn't feel very lucky right now, but she was very lucky to have you there for support.

Cindy Lee said...

thank you