Monday, May 22, 2006

Looks like another great day on the Outer Banks, could not ask for better weather. I worked this weekend, nights, so today is a piddle around the house day, between light duty chores I’ve been sitting on my deck listening to a new CD by Springsteen called “We Shall Overcome the Seeger Sessions” folks if you like blue grass and jazz you will like this CD. It’s a bunch of old songs; I mean OLD songs put to music featuring horns, strings and percussion instruments. The music by it self is worth buying the CD. I’ve always liked Springsteen but this is not his typical work if you get a chance to listen to it do so it's fun music.

The next few days promise to be good weather wisw but with the Memorial Day weekend coming up and with it the beginning of the summer tourist season on the Banks things will be hopping. I have to work a lot this next week so between my stints in the ED and on the MS floor I’m going to be seeing a lot of folks who really don’t want to see me. Take care out there an ounce of prevention is worth 6 weeks in a cast.

No comments: