Sunday, July 09, 2006

In my back yard I have a cloths line I don’t know why I have it I haven’t used it in ages.

But this year it did not go to waste.

Working in my yard I kept hearing this chirping sound. I knew it was the sound of bird chicks but it sounded so close. I looked in the tree and did not see any nests so I kept on working but the sound did not go away. Then it hit me the sound was coming out of the cloths pin bag. I knew it had been a while since I used any of the pins but I did not realize how long it had been. I hope those little guys make it. Mom and dad did not place the nest in the wisest of spots. This is the dog’s yard and the dogs have noticed the sound also. I will keep an eye out but when these guys start to fly there could be trouble.

*I wated untill all was quiet to take the photos, I was trying not to upset mom or dad.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Added you to my list of local bloggers: http://www.ronnieroach.com