Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weather on the Outer Banks is a bit overcast but the temperature is mild and the air is breathable. last week it was very hot and oppressive, very typical weather for July here. Tomorrow is promising to be nice with a high only around 80 and plenty of sun. the tourist that are leaving will be thankful for good weather on their way home and those that are coming will look forward to the week ahead hoping that it stays nice. Me I'm going to spend the next few hours sleeping, I worked last night and we were busy (a lot of the folks I met weren’t having the best of vacations). This afternoon some friends and I are going to the movies "POTC" is finally out.

Took a quick look at the news, this article seems to me to say wake up and look for those alternative energy sources. Oil prices ease for 2nd consecutive day - Yahoo! News

No comments: