Thursday, January 15, 2009

Burrrr freakin rabbit its cold out there!! As I write this its 14 degrees. The high today was in the 20’s; the low tonight is to be around 7. Like I said Burrr freakin rabbit!!

I have been pretty much hold up inside today this the last day before I start my second half century on this planet, well any planet. I have looked forward to the big #50. I spent my first 25 years growing up. The second 25 years raising kids and I hope to spend the next 25 doing what I want. I don’t know what the future will bring I really don’t care. Life is too short to sweat too much of the small stuff.

Another week has gone by. I have started a new job, it’s an hour from home and I’m not a morning person. I have to leave by 5:45am to make sure I am at work by 7am. When orientation is over I will switch to nights. I have had the long commute before and it was no big deal but I sure am gonna miss the short drive.

Nothing has been done on the house again this week. I did talk to my builder and he finally explained to me that he is finishing up another house so the owner can get his occupancy permit. I told him I understand but I would like my occupancy permit also.

3 comments:

Tony Plutonium said...

Wow - happy birthday!!

Cindy Lee said...

Thank you soo much. Hope you are keeping warm =-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great 50th birthday.I can,t believe how C_O_L_D it is here! We are here in Farmville Va. I think they said the last time it was this cold was in 96.I must of had more blood then because I just don't remember it being this cold.At least we don't have snow or ice!!
That is a long drive to work,our dil drives about the same to Richmond,we worry about her being on the road so long,just please be careful.HAPPY BIRTHDAY