Thursday, January 01, 2009

one last beach shot (for now)

It’s hard to believe that in less than 1 hour it will be the second day of January 2009. I have been away for the past week. I spent Christmas on the Outer Banks with my family and while it was great to see the family it was also great to come back here and sleep in my own bed.

December went by so fast this year; I have been going back and forth to the beach this fall to work and to spend the holidays with my family and friends but now its time to get a job here in VA and make this my home. I have planed on changing my residency and making the move to the mountains official as of January 1. On this last trip to the beach I brought the rest of my stuff that was in storage so I guess I am now a resident of the state of Virginia. I have lived in North Carolina for the past 30 years and NC has been good to me I will miss it but I am loving it up here in VA.

Happy New Year to every one and I hope the year ahead is a lot less “interesting” than this one has been.

No comments: