Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ramblings

*I think on of the most difficult things I have done as of late is try and find other Outer Banks bloggers. I'm sure they are out there. The Outer Banks has an eclectic culture that just calls out to be blogged. Trying to find other bloggers from Dare County is for me like trying to find a needle in a hay stack but I’m no quitter some day I will find that needle.

*Few things in life seem to bring joy to the lives of my dogs like a tennis ball does. I can give them new bones, the good ones, the ones you buy in the meat department, nothing but natural flavor, and I don’t get the reaction that I get from the tennis ball, ears up, eyes bright and focused, muscles twitching in anticipation. They will chase a ball until I get tired and say “all done” then they take their ball lay down and proceed to saturate it with slobber. Ah the simple things in life.

No comments: