Wednesday, May 17, 2006

stars


to see the stars click on the image and enlarge

When we buy something it often comes with a book or pamphlet, now many of us take a look at this book or pamphlet, a very brief look, and put it aside. Well I’m here to tell any who read this that if you read the book or pamphlet you will find that it is instructions on how to operate the thing you bought!

Tonight I was called off of work so here I am wide awake, I slept today in preparation for tonight, so I walked out side to enjoy the night air and looked up, there were a few stars showing through the clouds and I thought to myself it would be nice to take a picture of the stars but I don’t think my camera can do it. Then I thought about it a little longer and said to self “you know the camera came with a book you could read about shutter speed maybe you can take a picture of the stars” Well you know what I can and I did. Boy I’m glad I read a little of that instruction book.

No comments: