Thursday, August 31, 2006


Well it seems we are finally getting that rain we have needed. I took this photo from my deck. This is not Ernesto this shot faces west and north. On Ernesto’s present path we will get very little weather from it in fact the probability of rain after Friday has gone down. Good news for all those folks who want to come to the beach for one last summer jaunt. Me I’ll be working as will just about everyone I know. One last busy weekend. Some say its been a busy summer others disagree. Where I work it has been busy. People go on vacation and leave their common sense at home and accidents happen.

The rain has started for the day but I did get one cup of coffee on the deck. If all goes well I’ll be able to follow my plan for the day which consist of baking a cake and reading a book. Ahhh school ya gotta love it.

No comments: