Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Moving out......again

My #2 son is moving out again. I did not find out from him, the girl who he is going to be a roommate with called me to see if my son was good about paying the rent. Of course he is so I told her so. I met up with my #2 son at the local Wal-Mart, quite by accident, were I said “I understand you are moving out.”. To this he replied “I was going to talk to you about that. If it does not work can I move back?” To that I replied “Son” I do call him son. “I love you and of course you can come back, but make it work.”

I have mixed emotions about this move. I want the kid out of my house. The thing that sets me back a little is that this house he is going to move into is co-ed. There are 2 males and 2 females living there at this time. This will be interesting to watch.


No comments: