Monday, March 28, 2005

To Willis!

My #3 son and I are to be off again to our mountain retreat in Willis VA. I have rented the Jeep so we can get pass the rutted dirt roads to our rutted "drive way". We are going to get the travel trailer ready for summer. It needs to be leveled and a small porch/deck built. We are hoping for good weather Wednesday and Thursday and it looks like we are going to get it for a change. If the weather gurus get it right it will be warmer up there than here at the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi cindy.

i hope you and #3 had a productive and enjoyable few days together.

you may notice i've deleted my blog. perhaps it's a matter of timing. perhaps i'm more of a blog reader/appreciator than i am a blog keeper.

still, i'm glad i gave it a go. and i got to meet you! thanks for your kind comments and emails. stay in touch if you'd like. i'll let you know if i get the job.

fingers crossed, and praying. and putting my best self forward. :)

t